Dear pastors and ministers! The organizing committee of Iinternational prayer offers a seminar for ministers on "Anti-Semitism". It will help shed more light on this issue, do the prayer in this direction more focused and effective. Key issues to be considered at the seminar:
- reasons and goals of God’s creation of the Jewish nation
- role of Israel in the matter of mankind salvation
- Christianity and anti-Semitism
- anti-Semitism: causes and consequences
- types of anti-Semitism, how it’s expressed
- the Bible about behaviour toward Jews
- «I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all people on earth will be blessed through you.» (Gen. 12:3)
If necessary, the seminar program can be designed on an individual basis, taking into account the needs of specific audiences.
Who will conduct the seminars?
Seminars will be conducted by teachers of Schools of Jewish Messianic Congregations and leading ministers of KJMC and its daughter congregations.
- Responsibility of the host:
- Gathers an audience (at least 25 people);
- provides a space for the seminar (according to the intended audience), pays its rent;
- Pays roundtrip travel expenses for speakers;
- Organizes food and accommodation for speakers (for the required period of the seminar or series of seminars);
- provides an interpreter and pays for his service (if necessary).
Who can apply for seminars?
Pastors, heads of missions (or authorized delegates on behalf of the pastor).
How to apply for seminars?
In order so that we can pick up and send to you a team of teachers, the Organizing Committee urges apply for seminars as early as possible.
Messianic Jewish Center KJMC and a team of congregation ministers are also open for further long-term cooperation. We are pleased to inform you that you have the opportunity to invite teachers to conduct seminars on Jewish subjects that are interesting for you in any convenient for you time.
1. Introduction into the Bible study.
1.1. Word by word study
1.2. Study by topics
4. Jewish self-consciousness.
4.1. History of Israel review in B.C.
4.2. Biblical Jewry (lesson – Bible study).
5. Biblical basis of ministry.
5.1. Salvation of Israel – the key motive of ministry (lesson – Bible study).
6. Jewish self-consciousness.
6.1. Jewish Biblical holidays
6.2. History of Israel review.
a) History of Israel review in A.D.
b) History of Jewish diaspora
c) Zionism and aliyah
d) the Holocaust
e) Israel state
f) History of Judaism review
7. Biblical basis of ministry.
7.1. Spiritual realities and ministry
7.2. Ministry to people by your life and personal example
8. Introduction into Messianic theology
9. Importance of ministry to Jewish people
9.1. Aspects of ministry to Jewish nation
9.2. Jewish ministry - key to double blessings and freedom from curses.
9.3. Salvation of Israel – key motive of ministry (lesson – Bible study).
10. Principles of evangelization to Jews
10.1. Methods of evangelization of Jews
11. Jewish dances
12. Offerings and tithes in the Bible
13.1. The importance of prayer for a pastor
14. God’s authority in spiritual power