These days before the Jewish holiday of Purim, the 19th and 20th of March, churches and congregations from all over the world will unite for participation in the International Prayer against Anti-Semitism and Nazism.
The Word of God says that there is a spirit rising against Jews as the nation which was created and chosen by the Lord for a special purpose. Anti-Semitism is the fruit of this spirit. This is not only hatred of all Jews but the anti-Christian lie of the enemy (Satan) directed against God and His plans concerning all mankind.
This is the spiritual veil which brings a curse to all countries and nations all over the world, destroys people, and separates the body of Messiah (Jesus Christ).
The Annual International Prayer is called upon to strike a joint spiritual blow to this spiritual wickedness.
This prayer movement is based on many portions of Scriptures about eternal love and faithfulness of God to Israel and also on Ephesians 6:12 “for we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” This Prayer unites each year many believers from different countries for fighting against Anti-Semitism.
For the first time such a Prayer took place in March, 2011. By 2015, believers from 33 countries of the world took part in it.
WE INVITE EACH BELIEVER IN JESUS CHRIST (YESHUA haMASHIAH) TO JOIN THE PRAYER:
- 19 March - You can attend a prayer meeting. The Annual International Prayer against Anti-Semitism and Nazism will be held at 5pm (Kiev time) in Kiev.
- Leaders of churches, congregations of different denominations, and evangelic unions will be praying in the different directions in one location to defeat the spirit of Anti-Semitism and to bless the Jewish nation.
- 19-20 March - You can connect to The International Prayer in your church, having registered for the project and having received the instructions for participation in the Prayer.
- 19 March from 17.00 to 19.30 – You can connect to The International Prayer via online broadcast on our website kemokiev.org/tv.
“One of the main reasons for hatred of the enemy toward Jews is that according to prophesies of the Bible, the Messiah – Yeshua haMashiah (Jesus Christ) – came just from this nation and will come again. The Second Coming and salvation of mankind are inseparably linked with the destiny of the Jewish people.” (Romans 11:11-15)
“Besides, it is very important to stand up spiritually to manifestations of Nazism and extremism which threaten unity of the people and Body of the Messiah,” – organizers of the Prayer, ministers of KJMC state.
That’s why we pray - call all believers to unite their voices in a prayer against this spiritual wickedness - for the people and the country, for rescue of Israel, for restoration of unity, and God's fullness of the Body of the Messiah Jesus Christ ( Ephesians 2:14-16)!”
CONTACTS FOR THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE OF THE PRAYER:
Facebook: the International Prayer against Anti-Semitism and Nazism
Russian speaking counties: +38(093)394 56 23;
Ukrainian cities and towns: +38(098)885 45 18;
Kiev and Kiev region: +38(067)401 00 94 or (093)150 80 15;
English speaking counties: +38(093)126 13 17.
Since 2011, believers from 33 countries of the world have taken part in the Prayer:
Australia, Austria, Armenia, Belarus, Belgium, Great Britain, Germany, Greece, Israel, Indonesia, Iran, Canada, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Puerto Rico, Russia, Romania, Slovakia, USA, Ukraine, Philippines, Finland, France, Sweden, Estonia and Republic of South Africa, China, Poland, Netherlands, Taiwan.
* Purim is one of the most cheerful holidays of the Jewish calendar. It is a holiday of a victory of freedom and good over evil. Purim is celebrated in memory of a wonderful rescue of Jews from full destruction at the time of the end of the Babylonian capture (539-331 B.C.).